Blueberry Wine Cobbler
2 pieces of ready made pie crust
1 package of frozen blueberries (or if you are close to Mount Bethel Winery you can stop by and see if we have some fresh blueberries)
1/2 cup of white sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar
A little of nutmeg, lemon juice and cinnamon (just put in how much you like for seasoning)
¼ cup of Mount Bethel Blueberry Wine
1. Place one of the pie crusts in a square Pyrex dish. Put it in the oven at 350 for about 8-10 minutes.
2. While the one crust is baking, place the rest of the ingredients in a bowl (keeping the Mount Bethel Blueberry wine as the last ingredient)
3. When the crust is done, pour the blueberry mixture into the crust (I like to put a little bit more of the Mount Bethel Blueberry Wine on the top after this step).
4. Put the second crust on top of the blueberry mixture. Press the two crusts together. I like to take any extra crust and roll it into small balls and place it on top of the blueberry mixture as well as a couple of pats of real butter.
5. Cook at 350 for about 30-40 minutes.
This is the most wonderful Blueberry Cobbler…..we believe that the secret is in the Mount Bethel Blueberry Wine and we don’t mind if you tell everyone!!!!! Serve this dish while it is warm with a scoop of ice cream on top.
I personally like to serve a glass of Mount Bethel Blueberry Wine with this as the final touch to a wonderful desert!